Here is great video from one of our customers showing how to prep and apply a maintenance coat of the Armstrong Clark Wood Stain.
Enter our Armstrong Clark Stain Summer Stain Contest!
Armstrong Clark Stain Contest Details
- All Armstrong Clark Stain and Prep products must be purchased first from this online retail site (ArmstrongClarkStain.com) between May 1st - Sept. 14th, 2019.
- Deadline for entry is Sept. 30th, 2019.
- The winner will be decided by October 15th by our team.
Brand new this year to the great Armstrong Clark Wood Stain colors is the new Espresso Semi-Solid. This new semi-solid color will highlight the wood grain with a rich deep brown tone while offering the best UV protection of our stain color choices.
We now offer several 5 semi-solid deck stain colors: Espresso, Mountain Cedar, Sequoia, Woodland, and Oxford Brown.
The Armstrong Clark Stain Photo Album
Armstrong Clark Wood Stains comes in 16 different color choices. Armstrong Clark penetrates into the wood grain while "enhancing" the natural color tones of your wood.
Very Important: We do not guarantee final colors due to age and species of the wood, and how wood is prepared, affects the final color of an applied stain. Please use an Armstrong Clark Sample can to test for color and absorption on your wood before beginning application.
Final Armstrong Clark color will vary based on:
- Type of Wood
- Age of Wood
- Prepping of Wood
- Application method
How long will your can of Armstrong Clark stain last?
You might find that when you’ve finished that big staining project, that you’re left with a bunch of Armstrong Clark stain left over. It would be a shame to throw it away, wouldn’t it? If you intend to store it, then there are a few things you should know first. Armstrong Clark deck stains are designed to be usable for a long time so long as they are stored correctly.
Upon reviewing Armstrong Clark Stain tests show this high solids pigmented finish contains both heavy and light bodied oils. The heavy oils offer water shedding properties while the light-bodied oils combined with solvents penetrate deep into the wood pores for maximum protection and conditioning. Armstrong Clark Stain can be used on old or new pressure treated wood surfaces such as shakes, siding, decks, fences, and log cabins. Basically, anywhere water repellency, color retention, and wood rejuvenation are desired Armstrong Clark Stain can help. Offered in 10 different colors, Armstrong Clark semi-transparent stain will naturally highlight the wood grain while enhancing its natural beauty.
- Armstrong Clark Hardwood Stain Review
- New Armstrong Clark Stain Colors
- Why Armstrong Clark Stain Penetrates Wood
- Best Price Armstrong Clark Stain
- Best Armstrong Stain for Log Cabins
- Best Armstrong Stain for Fences
- Best Armstrong Stain for Cedar Homes
- Armstrong Clark Wood and Deck Stain Near Me
- New Decking and Armstrong Clark Stain
- Armstrong Clark Prepping Instructions