Save Money on Armstrong Clark Stain and Restore a Deck Stain Stripper/Brightener Kit Combo Pack
This combo Kit comes 5 Gallons of Armstrong Clark Stain, 1 Restore A Deck Stain Stripper and 1 Restore A Deck Wood Brightener for prepping by removing previous coatings from your wood.
1 RAD Stripper and 1 RAD Brightener
Restore-A-Deck Stripper and Remover is the first and only powdered concentrated deck stain stripper that makes 5 liquid gallons.
When applied through a pump sprayer, the RAD stripper can remove most transparent, semi-transparent, and semi-solid deck stains. Total coverage is 500-1000 sq feet per 5 gallon when mixed.
The Restore-A-Deck Stain Stripper needs to be neutralized and this combo kit comes with the Restore-a-Deck Wood Brightener. The brightener covers 750-1000 sq feet per 5 gallon when mixed.
- Transparent and Semi-Transparent Oil Based Stains
- Most Semi-Transparent Water-Based Stains
- Water Sealers
* The Restore a Deck Stain Stripper will not remove a Solid Color Deck Stain or Deck Paint that is not transparent.
1 Armstrong Clark 5 Gallon Pail
Armstrong-Clark's deck and siding wood stain makes use of conditioning oils that part from the drying oils in the formula. The nondrying oils penetrate into the wood and take the place of the wood's diminishing natural oils. This process revives and restores wood.
The drying oils stay on the wood surface and lock in the conditioning oils to produce a barrier that is dry to the touch. Armstrong's deck and siding wood stain contain vegetable oils in addition to transparent pigments, solvents, mildewcides and water repellents.
- Application can be done in direct sunlight and on hot days. If the first coat of stain penetrates within 30 minutes an additional coat may be applied for extra protection.
- Applies easily by roller, brush, garden sprayer or airless sprayer. During spraying - going back over with a brush or roller will help give a more even appearance. After 24 hours any remaining puddles or glossy spots can be removed using a dry rag.
- Older wood is reconditioned by deep penetrating nondrying oils.
- Drying oils lock in the conditioning oils while pigments and water repellents lock out moisture and UV damage.
- Armstrong wood stain is compliant with all environmental standards.
- Does not contain any offensive odors.
Armstrong-Clark Deck and Siding Stain applies at 150-200 sq ft per gallon. Depending on wood porosity, actual coverage will vary.
*We do not guarantee stain colors as they will vary widely depending on the wood type, age of wood, prepping of wood, and application. Small samples are available at top.