Save Money on Armstrong Clark Stain and Restore A Deck Kit Combo Pack
This combo Kit come with 5 Gallons of Armstrong Clark and the RAD Deck Cleaner and Brightener Kit for prepping your wood.
1 Restore A Deck Cleaner Kit
Restore-A-Deck Cleaner and Brightener system is a powerful "eco-friendly" two part restoration system.
Step 1 Wood and Deck Cleaner that deeply cleans your wood to remove to remove dirt, grime, mold, algae and general graying. The cleaner will help prep neglected wood and or prep for re-coating with a wood or deck stain.
Step 2 Wood Brightener is used after the wood cleaner to "brighten" the wood while neutralizing the cleaner to a natural pH balance. This step will improve the overall appearance of your wood while helping the wood deck stain
The kit covers 750-1000 sq feet when mixed.
1 Armstrong Clark 5 Gallon Pail
Armstrong-Clark's deck and siding wood stain makes use of conditioning oils that part from the drying oils in the formula. The nondrying oils penetrate into the wood and take the place of the wood's diminishing natural oils. This process revives and restores wood.
The drying oils stay on the wood surface and lock in the conditioning oils to produce a barrier that is dry to the touch. Armstrong's deck and siding wood stain contain vegetable oils in addition to transparent pigments, solvents, mildewcides and water repellents.
- Application can be done in direct sunlight and on hot days. If the first coat of stain penetrates within 30 minutes an additional coat may be applied for extra protection.
- Applies easily by roller, brush, garden sprayer or airless sprayer. During spraying - going back over with a brush or roller will help give a more even appearance. After 24 hours any remaining puddles or glossy spots can be removed using a dry rag.
- Older wood is reconditioned by deep penetrating nondrying oils.
- Drying oils lock in the conditioning oils while pigments and water repellents lock out moisture and UV damage.
- Armstrong wood stain is compliant with all environmental standards.
- Does not contain any offensive odors.
Armstrong-Clark Deck and Siding Stain applies at 150-200 sq ft per gallon. Depending on wood porosity, actual coverage will vary.
*We do not guarantee stain colors as they will vary widely depending on the wood type, age of wood, prepping of wood, and application. Small samples are available at top.