Pressure Treated Pine decking, installed by carpenter with boards tight against each other. He says they will shrink and gap will show up in a couple of months. Its September in Ohio, and I'm not sure if I should stain it in two months. My questions are:
1. Should I wait the two months then stain?
2. If I wait until next spring, should I cover it with a tarp to lessen the water the boards will absorb?
Wait until Spring but no reason to cover with a tarp. Prep before staining with the RAD Kit.