R-A-D™ Guard Concentrate Mildew & Algae Cleaner & Preventer
R-A-D™ Guard Concentrate is a no-rinse cleaner and preventative that is safe and effective for removing and preventing stains caused by mold, mildew, and algae on exterior surfaces and exterior wood or deck stain coatings. R-A-D™ Guard cleans without pressure washing, scrubbing, or rinsing. Contains no bleach, chlorine, acid, sodium hydroxide, or phosphates.
Designed Especially For Exterior Wood and Decks
Keeps cleaning long after application, keeping your wood stains looking better longer. 1-2 years of mildew and algae prevention.
Note: R-A-D™ Guard Concentrate is not used for prepping wood for wood stain application. The primary goal is to remove mildew or algae stains and prevent mildew and algae stains from returning.
When & Where to use R-A-D™ Guard Concentrate
R-A-D™ Guard Concentrate is best used to remove mildew and algae stains that have accumulated over or on top of any exterior surface. The advanced properties of R-A-D™ Guard can also be applied after an application of an exterior wood stain to prevent the growth of mildew or algae for 1-2 years.
R-A-D™ Guard Concentrate ADVANTAGES
- 1 Gallon of R-A-D™ Guard Concentrate makes 5-6 Gallons when mixed with water. Cleans 1000+ sq feet when mixed
- Can Be Applied Over Existing Paints, Stains & Sealers
- Will not harm Existing Paints, Stains, or Sealers
- Use on Exterior Wood and Composite Decking
- Use on Brick Paver Patios and Walkways
- Use on Concrete Driveways, Patios, and Walkways
- Stucco, Vinyl, and Wood Siding
- Asphalt and Tile Roofs
- Eco-Safe, Bleach Free, and Pet-Friendly Formula
- Removes Stains Caused by Mold and Mildew
- Safe to use on all exterior wood surfaces, not just decks
How R-A-D™ Guard Works:
Step 1: Spray surrounding landscaping with water
Step 2: Mix with water at 5 parts water to 1 part RAD Guard Concentrate first. Pour R-A-D Guard into pump sprayer
Step 3: Saturate areas to be applied with RAD Guard. Surfaces that RAD Guard is being applied to must be fully dry before application. All paints and stains must be fully dried and cured before the application of RAD Guard.
Step 4: Once finished applying to all areas of surface, repeat Step 1
Step 5: Step back and let Mother Nature work with R-A-D'” Guard to clean for you
Step 6: R-A-D Guard continues to deep clean with substrate penetration
Maintenance: Repeat application every 12-24 months or until new stains appear
Coverage: 1 Gallon of R-A-D™ Guard Concentrate makes 5-6 Gallons when mixed with water. Cleans 1000+ sq feet when mixed.