1. Should we wait until this fall or next spring to stain? (7 months vs 13 months)
2. Is the Gazebo going to prevent some of that area from drying properly?
3. Do you think 2 gallons will be enough or should we get the 5 gallon?
Thank you for your time.
We will reply to your comment shortly· 02/13/2018Lisa,
1. See this article about new wood: https://www.armstrongclarkstain.com/new-decking-and-armstrong-clark-stain
2. No it should not.
3. You will need at least 5 gallons.
We will reply to your comment shortly· 02/13/2018So fall is ok to stain? I noticed on other replies you said spring that’s why I asked. Thanks :)
We will reply to your comment shortly· 02/13/20183- 6 months is best. Fall will work if you want to wait that long.