Armstrong-Clark's stain offers two colors for long lasting life on exotic hardwoods. Note: There are not two different versions of Amber and Mahogany Colors. Same version and they can be used on all wood types, but these colors were designed for exotic wood like Ipe and Mahogany.
Tested by professionals, Armstrong Clark outperforms all other brands on exotic wood such as:
- All Brazilian Exotic Woods
Key Features of Armstrong Clark Hardwood Colors:
- Application can be done in direct sunlight and on hot days.
- Applies easily by roller, brush, or airless sprayer. During spraying - going back over with a brush or roller will help give a more even appearance. After 24 hours any remaining puddles or glossy spots can be removed using a dry rag.
- Older wood is reconditioned by deep penetrating nondrying oils.
- Drying oils lock in the conditioning oils while pigments and water repellents lock out moisture and UV damage.
- Armstrong wood stain is compliant with all environmental standards.
- Does not contain any offensive odors.
Armstrong-Clark Deck and Siding Stain applies at 300-400 sq ft per gallon. Depending on wood porosity, actual coverage will vary.
*We do not guarantee stain colors as they will vary widely depending on the wood type, age of wood, prepping of wood, and application. Small samples are available at top
Note: There are not two different versions of Amber and Mahogany Colors. Same version and they can be used on all wood types.