1 RAD Stripper and 1 RAD Brightener
Coverage: 500-1000 sq. feet per kit. Each Kit Makes 5 Gallons of Stain Stripper and 5 Gallons of Wood Brightener
Restore-A-Deck Stain Stripper is the only concentrated powdered wood stain stripper that is specifically designed to be injected through a pressure washer. RAD Stripper may also be applied using a garden type sprayer.
The R-A-D Stain Remover, when injected using a pressure washer, can remove penetrating transparent stains as well as semi-transparent wood coatings.
When RAD Wood Stain Stripper is applied using a pump-up sprayer, it is twice as potent and able to remove most transparent, semi-transparent and even semi-solid wood stains. It is also excellent for getting rid of failed semi-transparent acrylic stains. Coverage rates when applied with a pump sprayer are 100-200 sq. ft per gallon.
After using Restore-A-Deck Injectable Stain Stripper, the wood needs to be neutralized with the RAD Step 2 Brightener.
- #1 Rated Wood Deck Stain Stripper
- Removes most clear, transparent, semi-transparent, and semi-solid coatings.
- Powdered formula makes 5 liquid gallons when mixed
- Extremely cost effective. When mixed, the cost is less than $7 a gallon.
- Eco-Safe formulas
- Preps previously stained wood and decks
- Safe to use on all exterior wood surfaces, not just decks
- Applied with pump sprayer for max results or injected through pressure washer for easier to remove finishes
- Can be mixed at a stronger ratio for difficult to remove finishes. Max would be 3 gallons of water to one container of Restore-A-Deck Stripper
Coverage: 500-1000 sq.feet per container.
*Will not remove solid color stains, paints, or polyurethanes.